Anyone got any experience of snainton golf?

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
Cannot understand why they would not take it back and exchange it, you will have a receipt for the original purchase and I presume you asked for a name when you were told it could be exchanged, or was it an email which is even better proof.

FWIW Snainton have a few shops dotted around including a one at Billingham which is where I get my stuff from, Mike is a great guy and has always gave me excellent service and price matched the web.

Sorry you had a raw deal, and if I was you a would take it further, a Footboy jumper would not have been a cheap item.

Alan P Mills

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Only have good things to say about Snainton. The sent me the wrong jumper once, I phoned them and they soon got the right one delivered, the delivery driver picked up the wrong jumper too. No complaints here.

hopeful

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ordered a driver from them at a bargain price a few weeks ago, club arrived promptly but packaging was damaged, causing a tear in the head cover. Phoned them and they replaced the cover, again promptly. E-mailed to thank them for excellent service and got a "Thank you" reply.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have only heard good stuff but suspect the odd bad review/service does happen from time to time!

on that point does anyone have a discount code for them? I am sure there used to be one for us forum users but I might be getting mixed up with a different forum ?

cheers

Villiers

Visit site
All of us on the Mizuno Forum have a very special relationship with Snainton Golf. They are absolutely brilliant and their customer service is second to none. They are always available to talk to directly if you have a problem or enquiry. Great bunch of guys who go the extra mile every time

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have used them a few times and have had a couple of issues with website indicating stock where there is none.

These issues have however been resolved without a problem each time

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
There was an issue with my last order from them (Shoe style out of stock).

I was called, voicemail left and emailed on the same day to sort the issue.

Excellent company with great communication in my experience.

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Very reputable company, used them a few times for gear, great customer service and delivery , original post does not reflect my experience with snaiton golf

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
@Duncan Pearson: have you tried venting on "Faceache" & "twotter"? might be worth spreading your experience about Snainton further afield?
As for the other forum, I take it you`re talking about "GolfTragic"? I wouldn`t bother with them, it`s like a ghost town over there, only a few bitter and twisted regulars on there who view new posters with disdain and suspicion.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I've used Snainton quite a few times over the years and never really had a problem up until recently.
Ordered a pair of trousers from them, they were delivered quickly but were the wrong leg length to what I ordered.
I rang them, they apologised and suggested sending them back for a refund as they were now out of stock of the ones I had originally ordered.
Decided to keep them and have them altered but as I say, prior to this I have never had a problem with them.

Villiers

Visit site
@Duncan Pearson: have you tried venting on "Faceache" & "twotter"? might be worth spreading your experience about Snainton further afield?
As for the other forum, I take it you`re talking about "GolfTragic"? I wouldn`t bother with them, it`s like a ghost town over there, only a few bitter and twisted regulars on there who view new posters with disdain and suspicion.

Well I'm one of those regulars, none of who are in the slighest way bitter or twisted. Everyone is more than welcome on the Mizzy Forum. Are you sure you weren't looking in the mirror when you said that BTW? I recommend you buy a great book called 'How to win friends and influence people' it might just get rid of that massive chip on your shoulder

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
Well I'm one of those regulars, none of who are in the slighest way bitter or twisted. Everyone is more than welcome on the Mizzy Forum. Are you sure you weren't looking in the mirror when you said that BTW? I recommend you buy a great book called 'How to win friends and influence people' it might just get rid of that massive chip on your shoulder
Villiers, I think you have the wrong forum mate, Baldy was on about GolfMagic.com

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've just had a really bad experience with snainton golf. I thought it was reputable company. Just wondered if anyone else had any problems?

Basically ordered a Christmas gift 3 weeks in advance of christmas. Money taken out of my account almost instantly.
After not hearing anything from them for 2 weeks I called and was told that the item was out of stock. (It was still showing in Stock on the Web site). A bit of communication would have been nice.
With less than a week to Christmas I agreed to take delivery of a different colour item, with the assurance that there would be no problems exchanging it if the colour wasn't suitable for the receiver.
It turned out the colour wasn't OK so the item was taken back to the store. The item was not accepted for return as it had no labels.
It hadn't even been tried on by the recipient and no labels had been removed.

Cheers for the heads up fella, ill avoid these in the future :thup:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Cheers for the heads up fella, ill avoid these in the future :thup:

Looks like the OP has finally snared someone!

@snell Don't let 1 person's experience put you off! Snainton is one of (if not the) most reliable/reputble Golf Sales sites on the Web. The same can't be said, though it could well be the same, about the new poster that posted about the problem!

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks like the OP has finally snared someone!

@snell Don't let 1 person's experience put you off! Snainton is one of (if not the) most reliable/reputble Golf Sales sites on the Web. The same can't be said, though it could well be the same, about the new poster that posted about the problem!

Hmmm yeah i suppose.

But ill definitely keep this in mind when looking about for golf products online....

Franco

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have bought online from Snainton on three occassions. Each time I received an email saying the item would be a few days before dispatch. Correct items arrived around ten days after placing order. I gained the impression that it wasn't ordered from their supplier until Snainton received my order. For me, what separates the best internet retailers from the rest, is how quickly they can get my goods to me. Direct Golf have always managed three days or less.

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have bought online from Snainton on three occassions. Each time I received an email saying the item would be a few days before dispatch. Correct items arrived around ten days after placing order. I gained the impression that it wasn't ordered from their supplier until Snainton received my order. For me, what separates the best internet retailers from the rest, is how quickly they can get my goods to me. Direct Golf have always managed three days or less.

Even more reason to avoid these guys :thup: