Druids golf clothing

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Black friday sales are usually good!
Some of the bits they have on there this morning are well priced. I have a jacket and a full-zip mid-layer. I wear the jacket most days when it's not cold enough for a big coat. Great bit of kit.

Also had zero issues with returns. Sent back a slightly errr tight jacket and received a replacement within a few days. Bosh.

peld

Visit site
sale was a let down - half the items had sold out by the time i went to pay, and aside from or two "teaser" items they are just about the same as County Golf anyway.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
sale was a let down - half the items had sold out by the time i went to pay, and aside from or two "teaser" items they are just about the same as County Golf anyway.

Agreed, prices seemed about the same as the countless other "sales" they have throughout the year.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just bought a polo shirt for £14 and a quilted jacket for £28. Pretty good sale prices imo.

Only slight worry is the polo shirt in terms of sizing. I have gone up a size as a few here suggested they can be a tight fit. It will either be comfy or a tent :oops:.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just bought a polo shirt for £14 and a quilted jacket for £28. Pretty good sale prices imo.

Only slight worry is the polo shirt in terms of sizing. I have gone up a size as a few here suggested they can be a tight fit. It will either be comfy or a tent :oops:.
I'm trying to get the 'size guide' up to see the measurements but it won't load for some reason, so it's a guessing game. :confused:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
that's nothing special - County Golf are those prices most of the year
I'm not a 4XL though. I do get the County Golf emails but the sizing is a bit bonkers and the real cheap stuff is pretty horrible. I like the quality of the Druids gear I have had so far and so I am very happy with that pricing. I've been following them for a while so I know those prices are good as well, not inflated and then reduced.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm trying to get the 'size guide' up to see the measurements but it won't load for some reason, so it's a guessing game. :confused:
I have a hoodie from them in a large and I would class it as an athletic fit. It is a smashing fit but there is no spare. Large is usually a little baggy on me but I hate tight fitting clothes so I usually go up a little. For my polo I have gone XL as the comments on here suggest that is also snug and I really don't want tight with that. When it comes in I'll post what the sizing is like but that wont help for this sale I'm afraid.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a hoodie from them in a large and I would class it as an athletic fit. It is a smashing fit but there is no spare. Large is usually a little baggy on me but I hate tight fitting clothes so I usually go up a little. For my polo I have gone XL as the comments on here suggest that is also snug and I really don't want tight with that. When it comes in I'll post what the sizing is like but that wont help for this sale I'm afraid.
Cheers, it'd be alright if the measurements tabbed actually worked. I tend to get a medium regardless but I know 40 inch is on the snug side and 43 is bit baggy. One of the things I like about County Golf is that it always has the measurements clearly visible. Mediums always seem to vary between 40 and 43!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers, it'd be alright if the measurements tabbed actually worked. I tend to get a medium regardless but I know 40 inch is on the snug side and 43 is bit baggy. One of the things I like about County Golf is that it always has the measurements clearly visible. Mediums always seem to vary between 40 and 43!

I'm worried I'm going to be in a tent now :LOL:. It looks like a L will fit you.
sizechart-tops.jpg

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Advertised the hoodies at 5.99..

The white hoodie in XL was the only 5.99 one

No buy from me today after all!!

HeftyHacker

Visit site
After me slagging off the prices earlier I went back and ended up with a polo and sleeveless 1/4 zip.

Missus is going to kill me, especially when the UA trousers arrive tomorrow as well.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
After me slagging off the prices earlier I went back and ended up with a polo and sleeveless 1/4 zip.

Missus is going to kill me, especially when the UA trousers arrive tomorrow as well.
Yeah, to be fair I've changed my mind and I'm going for it now. Only 14 quid for the polo is pretty decent. :LOL: I've been looking for a long-sleeved ladies polo for my wife as well and they have a nice one for 20 quid.