Druids golf clothing

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a whole load of stuff for my birthday - I must say, the trousers are probably the best golf trousers I've owned! Insane comfort
If they could get a handle on quality control and size consistency then I would be using them regularly. I have a polo shirt and a hoodie from them and I love them. Both great quality, wash well, no deterioration. I bought my son one of the thermal jacket type things and it was disappointing. Others on here have had ups and downs on sizing which have made me wary since.

When they are good, they are very good and great value.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The writing on one of my polo tops is starting to peel off. It’s only been washed a handful of times.
The polos aren’t breathable either.
I don’t think I’ll be buying from them in the future
Yes, same as I mentioned in post 96. As I said below that post though, they've all completely peeled off so it doesn't look that bad now, just looks like the letters are written in a darker shade. My mate's just bought some stuff from them so I warned him that might happen.

I wouldn't say they're not breathable though, I love the polyester/spandex material.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I've suggested the wife buys me some Druids gear as it's my birthday in a few weeks, but, County Golf is a few minutes away, I could pop down there and get some cheap gear, and probably try it for size as well.

Be interested to hear peoples views on which would be the better option, after 3 years in Spain, my winter kit is non existent so definitley need to get prepped.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've suggested the wife buys me some Druids gear as it's my birthday in a few weeks, but, County Golf is a few minutes away, I could pop down there and get some cheap gear, and probably try it for size as well.

Be interested to hear peoples views on which would be the better option, after 3 years in Spain, my winter kit is non existent so definitley need to get prepped.
I get about 80% of my golf clothes from County Golf. They've always got good brands on sale. Would avoid the cheapest stuff like your Ben Hogans and whatnot though. But you can get Under Armour, Callaway, Adidas and so on for 20-30 quid a lot of the time. I have a couple of Cutter & Buck bits which are surprisingly decent as well.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Another update - after singing the praises of my new trousers - they are actually starting to fray around the pockets - and I've worn them twice...

Will be sticking to County Golf for trousers in future!