Druids golf clothing

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Noticed they're also selling a push trolley for £99.
Anybody got one? Seems a decent price.

I bought one a couple of months ago, but the older version for 60 quid. Pretty happy with it, does have a tendency to drift right but it is adjustable I've just never bothered. Folds down small and the wheels all pop off which makes it even easier to get in the boot.

Chico84

Visit site
several times I’ve filled my ‘trolley’ with their special deals but never actually pulled the trigger. I saw the trolley too and thought it looked to be a sturdy bit of kit for the money.

The Fader

Visit site
I haven't but my son has bought quite a few items.

Happy with quality. Customer service was good when the sizing needed changing.

Currently have a buy 3 get 2 free offer on.

geordiehallie

Visit site
Hi all, has anybody had any dealings with Druids golf? And if yes, what was it like? Thanks

Morning - sure have and I can only say their clothing line is great, i've taken advantage of some of the 'ambassador' deals recently. Good value, look smart but casual at the same time.

Hope this helps.

Freewaytom

Visit site
I have a trolley that I pre-ordered from them which is excellent, however arrived without the cooler basket thingy which was quickly sent in the post, nice chap on the phone sorted it out.

I also ordered a t-shirt and cap, which are good quality, I ordered a small t-shirt and isn't really small, not an athletic fit i suppose so is a little baggy but nice quality.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
I have a trolley that I pre-ordered from them which is excellent, however arrived without the cooler basket thingy which was quickly sent in the post, nice chap on the phone sorted it out.

I also ordered a t-shirt and cap, which are good quality, I ordered a small t-shirt and isn't really small, not an athletic fit i suppose so is a little baggy but nice quality.

This is good news, I've got one on order now. Should arrive in the next few weeks. Like the look of some of the clothing but do find the camo stuff a bit OTT.

Nooney

Visit site
I ordered some golf shoes that came faulty so had to send them back at my cost , they don’t have a phone number and they take ages to respond to emails. I sent them back asking for a replacement pair over a week ago and have heard nothing. Really poor customer service so I won’t be ordering again which is a shame as the kit looks good.

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
I've only brought the shirts and very good quality.
Quite a few on my Sunday group have druids gear.

Customer service was very good when we ordered our tour shirts from them, they got one name wrong on the embroidery. Told to keep the shirt and a new one was sent out straight away.

Boomy

Visit site
I ordered some golf shoes that came faulty so had to send them back at my cost , they don’t have a phone number and they take ages to respond to emails. I sent them back asking for a replacement pair over a week ago and have heard nothing. Really poor customer service so I won’t be ordering again which is a shame as the kit looks good.

If it’s a faulty item I’m pretty sure they should be covering the return cost?!
I’m a bit frustrated about the slow customer service as well but they do email saying it’ll take a while to respond and they did eventually get back to me.
It is a real shame the after sales customer service is so poor as I’d say it’ll be costing them a lot of customers.