driver fitting without changing head?

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask if its possible to go to a driver fitting just to optimise the driver you already have?

I have a sim max that id really like to keep (at least the head) so wanted to potentially pay for a fitting to get the best settings (loft, etc) and potentially look at shafts.

Is this sort of thing common or in a fitting will they want you to try out different heads?

Cheers

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask if its possible to go yo a driver fitting just to optimise the driver you already have?

I have a sim max that id really like to keep (at least the head) so wanted to potentially pay for a fitting to get the best settings (loft, etc) and potentially look at shafts.

Is this sort of thing common or in a fitting will they want you to try out different heads?

Cheers

I believe it is. Friend of mine went for a driver fit using his g25 head and got the shaft etc changed

Neeko1988

Visit site
Yes you can do that. I would go to somewhere like Scottsdale in Warrington. They keep 100’s of shafts in stock so could just build you one up to take away. They could def find you a better shaft I’m sure!