DP World Tour Championship

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Really enjoying the final round, thought Danny Willett had blown his chance, but bounced back to be 1 ahead with 2 to play.
Would be a great return to form for him.

D

Deleted member 16999

Great win and hopefully the return back to even more success.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Might be worthwhile updating your title seeing how you've spoiled the result for anyone who's maybe been playing and recorded it.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Might be worthwhile updating your title seeing how you've spoiled the result for anyone who's maybe been playing and recorded it.

If you want to avoid the result of something, probably best to ignore threads with that topic in the title...

Wolf

Visit site
Coming on a golf forum when a high profile event is on is inevitably going to lead to spoilers, but like having talksport radio on whilst trying to avoid football scores..

Can't blame the OP for you reading the thread.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Coming on a golf forum when a high profile event is on is inevitably going to lead to spoilers, but like having talksport radio on whilst trying to avoid football scores..

Can't blame the OP for you reading the thread.

I watched it live, wasn't thinking of myself.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good to see Willett win again, played some great stuff and had a lucky break or two, pure relief when he got to his ball on 18 I expect!

I see Poulter was round in 2hrs22 and shot 69 as a single! Just the 92 mins inside his targetted time :)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Good to see Willett win again, played some great stuff and had a lucky break or two, pure relief when he got to his ball on 18 I expect!

I see Poulter was round in 2hrs22 and shot 69 as a single! Just the 92 mins inside his targetted time :)

Good for Poults. Shows what can be achieved without flaffing about.

Wish some players in the monthly medals would take note.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Welcome back Mr Willett. Aside from a couple of top tens it hasn't been a great season until this week and he's seemingly struggled since his Masters win. I like the guy and think he's refreshingly honest when he's interviewed and thought it was a great final round to get it done. Hopefully he'll take something from this and will get back to a more consistent run of form

dronfield

Visit site
Hi

Was excellent to see him win - he took advantage of a couple of good breaks (drive at 18 particularly), and fully deserved the win. Certainly picked the right events to play well in - 3 top 10s in Rolex.
Couldnt believe Westwood's finish with 3 DBs in last 5 holes.

Rich