Do you wear a glove ?

AliMc

Visit site
Most of the time I do wear one but I can play just as well without wearing one, generally take it off for putting and fold it neatly in my left back pocket with the fingers pointing down, for this reason it has to be white

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Haven’t wore one for a long time because I felt I had a better feel for the club without one.

Now I’ve changed a few things I’m starting to get friction at the bottom right of my left palm which is causing slight discomfort.

Is this normal and the reason why most right handed golfers wear gloves on their left hand?
I hated golf gloves as they were always an awkward fit. Then I found zoom tour golf gloves. It’s worth wearing one as you get calluses all over your hands.

Jason.H

Visit site
I’ve been wearing 2 gloves through this winter. Galvin Green winter ones keep my hands from getting cold and don’t miss feeling the club.
I meant to say a pair of gloves ie 1 on each hand.

Last edited:

sjw

Visit site
Mine goes on by the 1st tee and comes off after the 18th green.
It's time everyone who takes theirs off after every shot, or takes it off to chip and putt and folds it nearly to out in their back pocket with the fingers hanging out admits to themselves that they're just copying the Pros...you know you are...go on..admit it..
I'm absolutely taking it off between some shots in the summer. If you don't hit it far enough to give yourself time, well, that's on you! ;)

EDIT: Whoops, didn't realise this thread had been necroposted