Do I not like that....

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I did not even express an opinion but i am fully behind complying with this rule, I don't see why so many people have an issue? If there is a "kit" requirement in a sport, what is the problem? Should cricketers where whatever colours they want to etc. Go to the judo dojo in your trackies...Such a minor issue to tuck a shirt in if the Club and the norm to play golf think that is the way it should be played.

I am also amazed why there is so much polarised debate on this. Some also think "silly" rules should also be ignored

Goes back to my post, how dare you have a view if it doesn’t match others.

🤷🏼

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have been, and continue to be, completely baffled by the fascination in other people's sartorial elegance (or lack thereof) on a golf course or , indeed, anywhere....
I really, really, genuinely couldn't give a rat's backside what anyone wears on course, off course, or anywhere else.
I may think you look like a complete knob but....it doesn't bother me one bit
It certainly wouldn't put me off playing....
We have a guy who wears Loudmouth pants, a pink polo and a orange gilet......he's obviously an attention seeker but who cares....?
Yesterday we had a guy with brown shorts, mustard coloured knee length socks, black shoes and red top...looked utterly ridiculous but complied with any dress code.
Baffling.
Lives on his own and colour blind.🙈🤣

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It’s not difficult to tuck a shirt in
Who said it was? Simple matter of preference, I find it uncomfortable and restrictive, and unnecessary so I would never turn up with it tucked in. If I was asked to do so, I'd have a little chuckle, comply with the request, and I'm sure within a few holes it would've worked it's way out again anyway. We are playing a sport here after all, not sitting down for tea and biscuits with the queen.

D

Deleted member 35504

Who said it was? Simple matter of preference, I find it uncomfortable and restrictive, and unnecessary so I would never turn up with it tucked in. If I was asked to do so, I'd have a little chuckle, comply with the request, and I'm sure within a few holes it would've worked it's way out again anyway. We are playing a sport here after all, not sitting down for tea and biscuits with the queen.
1710620488370.png

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Only 6 months to go, time to practice dressing like an adult.