DLF Golf Club GURGAON INDIA

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bar-Steward!

I can't believe we (the GM forum team and the forum users) are STILL allowing 1st post thread starts.

I've said it before, this will be the last time. Make it like every other forum (in the world, EVER) and make 20 posts a requirement. You don't need a brain or a PGA qualification to reply...... yes, no, don't care, they're rubbish, you're crazy spending that!, until you've notched up 20!!!

Get with it....it's embarrasing and turning people away.

freduk

Hacker
Visit site
No actually I am trying to find out more, I didnt know that you would be able to come up with a witty put down.

But if you think that you can go ahead I m always ready for a laugh.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fair play to you freduk......you've got some character coming back and fighting your corner.
If you think you've been unfairly treated and for some legitimate reason you want to start some sincere contributions to this great forum (full of some of the nicest folk I have ever met)....speak up!

No-one has ever done this (to my knowledge), so, go for it and prove us all wrong. I challenge you.....

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry its taken me a while to comment, I fell asleep looking at that article on Golf in India. This is a friendly golf forum where we chat about golf, we all hate spam advertisers and first posters just trying to make a quick buck.

Please feel free to join the forum as a golf nut like the rest of us, just play nice and be polite, treat this place like you would you club house.

freduk

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks for that mate , I think that on reflection that I may have with my interest in Gurgaon and wanting to find out more that my original posting did come over a bit odd....I m new to this blogging may be I should stick to golf and ask around the club instead...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Freduk.

I've seen you posting elsewhere tonight but this seemed the most logical place to respond. It's big of you to say what you did about coming on a bit strong. Sadly we have had a spate of first timers wanting us to complete surveys or flog dodgy gear so we are a bit sceptical and can be a bit acidic in our responses (you might have noticed that bit).

I think if you genuinely want to get more info then I'd post for a few days and get a feel for what the site is about and how we react to topics and then think about posting again with a more soft approach. I'm sure if you are seen to be getting involved forum members will then take the time to try and help you

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don’t leave buddy, just forget about it and move on, join in with some over posts first and get involved with our online community.

freduk

Hacker
Visit site
I m sorry I shouldnt have lept in , from looking at the stats on this forum I now see that there are lots of people that look but dont speak prehaps there is a reason for that..............

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Apologies from me for jumping the gun. It is a particular annoyance to me when people abuse the forum for a free plug as I am a businessman who spends a fortune on advertising and I don't plug my business on the forum.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

freduk

Hacker
Visit site
I think that everyone just ignores the sort of post youre refering to, or even better others just slag them off which must end up having the opposite effect. Anyway enough of that I m off to the driving range later to get some practice in before Saturday