did it...... loved it

Coreservers

Visit site
So rocked up at pytchley for the 1st actual round. was teeing off at 08:40. but arrived at 08:15. went paid green fees and was told to just start when i was ready.
Approached the 1st tee. one guy couple hundred yards away. 3 wood. nervous, as 1st tee is always my fear.... hit it nicely enough 160 yards slightly right. But happy

Managed a couple of 4's on the par 3's and did the 9 in 52. highest was a 7. think im gonig to like this sport.

Coreservers

Visit site
anyone know what collingtree park in northampton is like... i go to pytchley, but you cant get on in the summer holidays as loads of kids go. looking at there or pavenham park.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
So rocked up at pytchley for the 1st actual round. was teeing off at 08:40. but arrived at 08:15. went paid green fees and was told to just start when i was ready.
Approached the 1st tee. one guy couple hundred yards away. 3 wood. nervous, as 1st tee is always my fear.... hit it nicely enough 160 yards slightly right. But happy

Managed a couple of 4's on the par 3's and did the 9 in 52. highest was a 7. think im gonig to like this sport.
Are you aware of this?

https://www.thegolfbusiness.co.uk/2...nd-can-obtain-an-official-handicap-from-today