Deleted Posts???

stanleyboy

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi Fellas

I posted a few threads earlier about some MP33s and they have both been removed. One was asking if i should keep them or sell as i wasnt getting on with them, the other an advert in the for sale area.

Any ideas why they have ben deleted? If I have broken any sort of rules I apolgise in advance.

Cheers
SB

PS just had a GREAT session on the range!!!!
I love this wonderful game....for now

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a PM from the guy and yeah needed some pics so no worries, Ill take some and repost.

Cheers guys

They don't normally delete them but fair do's on the Sale one.

Not sure why your post in here was deleted though :D

wheres the FS rules?, can only see updated ones but I'd like to see the full ones before posting my clubs for sale, dont want to break any rules unwittingly

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tis only the updated ones there but I think the original comments from Mike are still there. Any questions just ask.

Tis only the updated ones there but I think the original comments from Mike are still there. Any questions just ask.

Thanks, sold stuff on other forums before and they all keep all communications on the thread until a sale is agreed then move to PM for personal details, is this the same here? keeps everything transparent in case of any disagreements or misunderstandings, also lets people see the true value of something or that someone is happy to negotiate.