Customer service-satisfaction

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Put a post up on Dec17th re Ouul-Aqua waterproof carry bag and problems I was having with the shoulder straps material fraying despite being weeks old.
Well as reported,got in touch with Marie at HOTGOLF (where bag was purchased),said she would sort it out with makers and get me a replacement strap-photos were sent+offered to send strap.
Couple of weeks pass with no action,looking at something else and come across LYNX Golf as selling same bags,phone on off-chance and lo and behold they supply said bags to HOTGOLF-but have had no communication from Marie but will contact to ask why as want resolved.
Again leave for couple weeks then call LYNX,speak to Andrew who says no reply from Hotgolf and if I send him photos he will get strap replaced-true to his word new strap arrives by courier 2 days later!
In meantime SWMBO emails Hotgolf-Marie to ask if anything happening-the reply was deafening silence/nada/zilch,not even sorry been really busy-JUST SILENCE!!! Don't see me going there in future-do you?
Have read the posts about good customer relations/service so want to say a big thank you to ANDREW@LYNXGOLF.CO.UK for that bit of attitude that makes you want to deal with again!
Jimbo....Sorry my posts take about 3days to read.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
You lost me at Ouul:LOL:
Apparently a Swedish Co.Try OUUL/Lynx re-sell but now re-badged as Lynx whereas when we bought were plain but with small OUUL badge on strap
Good bags but straps need redesigned/fully waterproof material across the width,apart from that were great buy for £80(?)ish
This is the LYNX that Freddie Couples used to play.They also had a place up in East Kilbride years ago-virtually half of Torrance House G.C. had Lynx clubs,bags,brolleys,visors etc-then they disappeared(probably because we had all their gear-one of our guys was in the management side-draw your own conclusions)
Jimbo

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apparently a Swedish Co.Try OUUL/Lynx re-sell but now re-badged as Lynx whereas when we bought were plain but with small OUUL badge on strap
Good bags but straps need redesigned/fully waterproof material across the width,apart from that were great buy for £80(?)ish
This is the LYNX that Freddie Couples used to play.They also had a place up in East Kilbride years ago-virtually half of Torrance House G.C. had Lynx clubs,bags,brolleys,visors etc-then they disappeared(probably because we had all their gear-one of our guys was in the management side-draw your own conclusions)
Jimbo

I think you missed the smiley . It was reference to your last sentence.