Callaway Customer Service

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Nope, I meant the bottom. Personally I've never done it as my putter is heavy enough, but I saw a witb with Padraig Harrington once and he had it all over the sole of his putter and commented how great it was. I also was a you-tuber recently who had done the same. not sure who though.

seems a bit strange, surely youre raising the actually putter and thus face off the ground, would be worried about creating a false edge that could catch too

Fred Shellis

Visit site
The metal insert from my Odyssey works Versa 2 ball fang (http://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acatalog/Odyssey-Works-Versa-2-Ball-Fang-Golf-Putter.html#SID=670) came off and I took it into my pro shop to get him to send it back to be repaired. Was surprised when he called me on Friday to say Callaway won't take it back to repair but if I care to order from their O works range they'll send me a new putter.

Now while that's fantastic and I've opted for this http://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acat...V-Line-Fang-CH-Black-Golf-Putter.html#SID=670 with a pistol grip it does seem a strange option to send a new putter rather than repairing. Surely as I had the metal face insert, it would only be a case of re-sticking as they would in the original build process. Very pleased with the deal and it's great customer service but does seem a strange business model

Fred Shellis

Visit site
It's strange something not quite right....l have two odyssey putters where the mesh metal insert has dropped out one was new 3years old from Enville GC the other bought second hand (2 years old ) when I contacted customer service I was told that " never heard of it happening" absolute rubbish .It's a piece of mesh approx 4"X1" and I was quoted £70!!!!!!!!!!!!! From a golf club pro.I honestly think it's a design fault which they are ignoring in the hope that it will go away !!Its a disgrace when you consider these putters cost in the region of £150/160 very poor customer relations