Crossfield v Whoever

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Been watching a few of the GM Golf crew videos recently. Some very good players. They mix things up and do some fun challenges along with matches amongst themselves. A little different from the norm.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Been watching a few of the GM Golf crew videos recently. Some very good players. They mix things up and do some fun challenges along with matches amongst themselves. A little different from the norm.

Yeah i have watched them on and off, they do put out some good stuff.
Not sure where MC goes from here, his numbers are pretty flat and his content is all a bit dull lately, his course VLOGs were a big part of his channel, They wont be back any time soon i guess.

The GM guys call out Finch/Shiels for a match part way through

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah i have watched them on and off, they do put out some good stuff.
Not sure where MC goes from here, his numbers are pretty flat and his content is all a bit dull lately, his course VLOGs were a big part of his channel, They wont be back any time soon i guess.

The GM guys call out Finch/Shiels for a match part way through

Why won't his course vlogs be back what have I missed?

Mark_Aged_42

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not a single mention of Me and My Golf. Which is interesting considering how high they are in the rankings.
And whatever happened to Robin Matthews Williams?
He started doing on course vlogs with his mate and they were entertaining and not excessively full of f bombs.
Now, nothing.

Springveldt

Visit site
Not a single mention of Me and My Golf. Which is interesting considering how high they are in the rankings.
Haven't looked at their stuff in a while, it barely shows up in my list even although I'm still subscribed to the channel.
He started doing on course vlogs with his mate and they were entertaining and not excessively full of f bombs.
Now, nothing.
Tried to fake it till you make it and failed.

Springveldt

Visit site
MC is gonna go into meltdown, Shiels is testing a 70 degree LW
356K views within 23 hours.

I can kind of see Crossfield's point, he puts out a good, informative video about width of stance with weight shift data etc on a pretty scientific piece of kit that could possibly help your game and has 17K views. Shiels puts out hitting a 70° wedge and has 20 times the views.

Crossfield needs to be careful or he's going to (or already is) the old man yelling at clouds. It's obvious from the views what kind of content youtube golfers want just now.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Now, nothing.

He's now Marcus Bell cameraman ... Zen Golf Mechanic

a very intriguing refreshing approach he has to coaching early extenders should watch his latest vid

Crossfield is coming along to his approach since he too got a force plate ...

I've took some of ideas onto the course and went from 14.5 to 10.4 this year

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
356K views within 23 hours.

I can kind of see Crossfield's point, he puts out a good, informative video about width of stance with weight shift data etc on a pretty scientific piece of kit that could possibly help your game and has 17K views. Shiels puts out hitting a 70° wedge and has 20 times the views.

Crossfield needs to be careful or he's going to (or already is) the old man yelling at clouds. It's obvious from the views what kind of content youtube golfers want just now.
Again, entertainment. Crossfield is dull and often arrogant. Rick Shiels messing about with a 70° wedge is a bit of fun, and you don't need to really concentrate much. The point being is that social media is meant to be a bit of fun.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
If you are into instruction they are fairly good, but they are hiding all of their proper good stuff behind a paywall.
They used to do some silly changes, not sure if they still do them. But they aren’t putting any vlogs out at all. So they really only go after the instruction market, really. And I think as a forum we have ‘decided’ it’s a Maude or Ryan that lead the charge now.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
This suggestion popped up when I went on YouTube, Paige's advice to improve your golf with a new putter fitting.

Not sure who the target audience is.....

1599854136729.png