Crossfield again

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Like a few have said I really like Crossfields analysis and reviews - however his on course forced jollity is getting a bit grating. But then I find those people that end up in fits of laughter for 5 minutes at very little are irritating in general! Maybe i'm a miserable sod.

Dan is great, wealth of knowledge and a good player. I really welcome his input, just comes across as a real straight up decent chap.

I love that Rory & Lockey demonstrate that they are human and make crap shots like most players i see at our club. I want to see how they deal with crap lies, playing off other fairways and how they deal with it mentally. This is what I can relate to on the course every week! So..not getting off the the tee with robotic like almost perfection is a plus for me, I watch the Pro's for that.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
you can play off 7 for 3 years with the bare min of qualifiers. You lot are so defensive🤣🤣🤣 the banter is poor, the golf is terrible 2 of the 4 regular players can’t get the ball in play...those are facts. Keep watching if you want to brah 🤣🤣🤣
This post should be their bio. It sums up them perfectly.

Grown men using the word Brah. Ffs

One of the most ridiculous things is the people that comment on the videos like the are part of a cult

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Bored rigid of the course vlogs but his swing analysis stuff still very good. Sadly even his equipment reviews are too jokey with his mate Dan. Stick to the facts and just tell us about the gear without all the bull.

Trouble is that if he did that then every review would say that the tech makes hardly any difference, strike is king and they all go much the same distance. There are way too many rewritten press releases masquerading as reviews nowadays so at least he is trying something different.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Trouble is that if he did that then every review would say that the tech makes hardly any difference, strike is king and they all go much the same distance. There are way too many rewritten press releases masquerading as reviews nowadays so at least he is trying something different.
Just be honest and concise without trying to be smart and funny. If it comes out as little difference then say so. It would perhaps go a little way to cut through the OEM marketing hype

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’ve got drawn back in to watch his pebble beach series. Firstly what a course that looks 👍 secondly, if I paid $500 to play with him I’d want my cash back. He’s so salty when he’s not playing well. He would ruin someone’s day

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’ve got drawn back in to watch his pebble beach series. Firstly what a course that looks 👍 secondly, if I paid $500 to play with him I’d want my cash back. He’s so salty when he’s not playing well. He would ruin someone’s day

Yes agreed,like a big kid who’s had his favourite teddy taken away.

I also find it quite baffling when he say he doesn’t know where his shots going when his swing is off,well why don’t you teach yourself then as your meant to be a good coach.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes agreed,like a big kid who’s had his favourite teddy taken away.

I also find it quite baffling when he say he doesn’t know where his shots going when his swing is off,well why don’t you teach yourself then as your meant to be a good coach.
Interesting that the 2 fellas who have met him (you with a lesson, me with a fitting) think he’s a bit of a cock 🤔🤔

User20204

Visit site

Show me someone who is happy when they are playing badly and I'll show you a loser.

Self diagnosis isn't the answer to solving your swing issues, as everyone says on here, go get a lesson, not really something I'm guessing you can do while playing the 9th at Peeble beach.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Show me someone who is happy when they are playing badly and I'll show you a loser
Cliched nonsense. If you’re playing badly you don’t have to be a tit.
He’s playing a social round at pebble beach. They’ve been paired up to make a 4 ball with some fellas who would have paid a chunk of money. It’s a once in a lifetime experience & he makes it all about him

Pin-seeker

Visit site

He’s a complete knob towards Locky & the guy with the ponytail (forgot his name) when he’s not playing well.

I see that he passed up on the invite to play Rick Shiels charity day,wonder why that was.

User20204

Visit site
Cliched nonsense. If you’re playing badly you don’t have to be a tit.

I've watched the first 4, he's hit a few bad shots, well bad for him and he's not happy about it, where exactly is he being a tit ? I may have missed it. I agree with your last line, he should just be taking in all in and trying to enjoy it and accept he's not playing well, doesn't mean you have to be happy about it.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Show me someone who is happy when they are playing badly and I'll show you a loser.

Self diagnosis isn't the answer to solving your swing issues, as everyone says on here, go get a lesson, not really something I'm guessing you can do while playing the 9th at Peeble beach.
You don’t have to be happy when playing badly,but you don’t have to be a stroppy prick.