Courses in the UK you would not recommend

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I cant imagine anyone here playing my home course and thinking wow... so add it to the list :ROFLMAO:

Bargain for the price though!

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
I went past Old Musselburgh once and noted there was a car (minus wheels) in one of the bunkers on its 5th! Not that OM would be anywhere close to a 'worst' candidate!
A couple of courses that popped up as converted farmland that I played when working in Warrington were pretty dire. Probably not golf courses anymore though.
Alder Root? Mersey Valley? Fiddlers Ferry?

HeftyHacker

Visit site
The local 9 holer to me in Poulton is one of the fields with flags variety, coupled with terrible drainage and no (that i can remember) interesting holes to speak of.

Played it once and, despite it being a 5 minute stroll from my house, won't be bothering again.

Leftitshort

Visit site
Total assumption and often totally wrong!

Total assumption; snobbish; in the case of 'my' course, totally wong!
Not sure how you can say opinion is totally wrong, but then again I’m not sure how you can get away with your ‘horrific’ use !!!!! (Of) punctuation.
make sure those goats don’t nibble a hole in your wife beater ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I’ve noticed there’s a real habit on this forum of just cutting & pasting stuff from google. How odd. Doesn’t really make a convincing argument
Well, providing 'backup' from legitimate sources seems, to me, rather more convincing than your recent twaddle!
But that's simply my opinion, so by your peculiar (my opinion again) logic must be true!
Btw. Do you think that Earth is flat? There are certainly some who do. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_flat_Earth_beliefs#International_Flat_Earth_Research_Society)
So one group must be wrong!

Leftitshort

Visit site

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We didn't think it was that bad, they do a lovely breakfast!

We went on a Saturday so supposedly busy especially as they had a comp on. When we got there around 7.30am there were 6 cars in the car park and 4 of them were ours. We played and didn't see a soul on the course until we were on the back nine. Got back in around 1.00 and no hot food available. Course planners were hand drawn and photo copied and stapled together

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We went on a Saturday so supposedly busy especially as they had a comp on. When we got there around 7.30am there were 6 cars in the car park and 4 of them were ours. We played and didn't see a soul on the course until we were on the back nine. Got back in around 1.00 and no hot food available. Course planners were hand drawn and photo copied and stapled together
You did well, we never got a course planner!