County Golf

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Has anyone received there stock yet?

I got an email on monday saying they were having problems but hoped to get the orders dispatched on Tuesday afternoon . But heard nothing more since

My orders from last Friday have only just been despatched today. Remembered that they have never been the quickest when we've used them in the past. Hope you manage to get everything you ordered.

D

Deleted member 17920

Git an email from them saying my package had been despatched, I imagine that the sale sent them into overload with those prices.

i am definitely not surprised and not bothered if it's a week delivery time.

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's fair enough that it's late I don't mind.

Just worrying that I hadn't heard anything since Monday was all

But it seems there's others in a similar position so that's fine....fingers crossed I get my goods

D

Deleted member 17920

But it seems there's others in a similar position so that's fine....fingers crossed I get my goods
To be brutally honest my payment went with through with PayPal, I have never used them before but after good reviews on here I wouldn't be worried but if the **** hit the fan I know I would get a refund from PayPal.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site

I'd heard nothing until today, so dropped them a polite email asking for a tracking number for my package, sales@county-golf.co.uk

Got a swift reply, then several hours later a despatched email......
Maybe my email prompted action....??......I don't know.....??

But my dealings in the past with them have been a lot quicker, hence why I made contact, at the same time understanding they will have been inundated with 50% off

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I know the offer is over but thought I'd have a wee nosey this morning and all I get is error messages when i click on any of their merchandise! Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: working now!

Last edited:

stevench

Club Champion
Visit site
Still waiting to hear something regarding my order. Placed a week ago today and I've heard nothing.
Sent an email chasing it up yesterday morning and still no reply.

Requested a cancellation today so we'll see what happens.

Used them in the past and they have been fine so I'm not sure what the problem is this time?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Still waiting to hear something regarding my order. Placed a week ago today and I've heard nothing.
Sent an email chasing it up yesterday morning and still no reply.

Requested a cancellation today so we'll see what happens.

Used them in the past and they have been fine so I'm not sure what the problem is this time?

Ive had 2 emails this week apologising for the delay caused by the large volume of orders and that they are working round the clock to sort out the dispatch of then and saying that they will compensate those affected

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ive had 2 emails this week apologising for the delay caused by the large volume of orders and that they are working round the clock to sort out the dispatch of then and saying that they will compensate those affected

I had the same email(s) Chris.

I'm in no rush for the clothes so not too bothered how long it takes (within reason).

D

Deleted member 17920

Had my goods arrive this morning, everything as described and can't fault the waterproof trousers for £17.