Could be Playing Golf by the end of March 2021.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
I just read the roadmap for easing lockdown was to be released on the 22nd Feb, with 'outdoor sport' the first things likely to be allowed...

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I just read the roadmap for easing lockdown was to be released on the 22nd Feb, with 'outdoor sport' the first things likely to be allowed...

Where did you see that? I ask only because I have seen anything from early March to mid April mentioned, with varying mention regarding 2 and 4-balls. I figure if I read enough varying suggestions, I can create my own hybrid lockdown release which means me playing golf a week on Tuesday with a pint after!

:LOL:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think they will look to release c19 safe sports ASAP. Peoples mental health, semi release on hospitality and the reduction in required furlough all being big factors.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Where did you see that? I ask only because I have seen anything from early March to mid April mentioned, with varying mention regarding 2 and 4-balls. I figure if I read enough varying suggestions, I can create my own hybrid lockdown release which means me playing golf a week on Tuesday with a pint after!

:LOL:

BBC, Raab not being drawn early on how to release lockdown...

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds promising. Still unconfirmed but if it's true then that's a good thing.

If it's unconfirmed then I will just ignore it.
I have a start date in my head, but so what? My head's been wrong many times before.
I won't believe anything until I hear it from an official source.

Dannyc

Visit site
Big boris is telling us the roadmap on 22nd feb I think
not releasing us that day
There is no need for 2 balls either just let us out in 4 balls boris in March we all have done u proud on this but it’s getting a bit much

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The press haven’t got a clue what is predicted. Read today on the BBC news site that Raab is refusing to give any dates then flick to the Daily Mail (don’t judge me?) and they say that Raab is promising all sorts of things with dates and everything. All this from the same interview!!!

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The politicians can say what they like, because unless Mother Nature lightens up on us a bit, I ain't playing golf for a while yet..