Simulator for winter golf?

Captain_Black.

Visit site
In August I played an away course & got chatting to their chairman.
He asked where I was from, when I told him, he said ahh, we played there a couple of weeks ago, nice course, but the rough is way too long.
He was right, it's been too long all season.
Now it's out of control & can't be cut because it's too wet.
It's making for very long rounds searching for the ball, if you can actually find it, it's just a hack out.

There is a place with a simulator not too far away from me advertising a winter membership until March 24 for £150.
Unlimited visits.
Or pay & play for irregular visits.
Sounds too good to be true, but I'm going check it out this week, if it's as advertised I'll be joining cos I think my course will be virtually unplayable until Spring.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
It‘s alright advertising as ’unlimited visits’ but there is a limit to how many people can play at once and only so many hours the place is open, if they have a large take up you may find the machine is not as readily available as you first think.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Subject to availability will be key, with winters getting worse and ranges being full, that price won’t stay around for long and neither will availability.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
As mentioned above. Check for advance booking etc. but at £150 it’s probably worth a punt even if you’re only getting in once or twice a week