Cornwall Golf

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Due to spend a week in Falmouth this summer 30th July till 6th August and I'd like to get a round of golf in while down there as a reprieve from spending time with my wife's family... :ROFLMAO:

I played a round in Woolacombe last year and loved the challenge of playing in such insane wind.

Anyone got any recommendations or alternatively is willing to host me as a guest? Not sure if there are many members from that far down south but worth a try!

Cheers

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Due to spend a week in Falmouth this summer 30th July till 6th August and I'd like to get a round of golf in while down there as a reprieve from spending time with my wife's family... :ROFLMAO:

I played a round in Woolacombe last year and loved the challenge of playing in such insane wind.

Anyone got any recommendations or alternatively is willing to host me as a guest? Not sure if there are many members from that far down south but worth a try!

Cheers
Bit far down for me during the summer as your in the hands of the tourist traffic. West Cornwall and Perranporth are worth a knock.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
West Cornwall is fun... worth the drive, Perranporth is one of my favourites down there. They've got a new pro, the former one would set you up a game if on your own. I'm sure that is still possible.

Falmouth has its own course of course. I've not played it. Not far away is Truro. Old school parkland, really enjoyed it.