Coping with Self-Isolation

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Our technicians are struggling to get essential infection control deliveries even though we are now able to access the government held stocks directly. We are lucky to only have had one case so far so have no idea what the staff do once it takes hold.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
This post makes no sense whatsoever.. ?
That's complete contradiction you're doing the same as they are in simply carrying on as normal only difference is they've written a post on social media and you're judging them by assuming they maybe somehow clueless and should worry about them. Maybe I'm missing your point but depsite them writing a status update they are doing no different to you..

As for your mate with the Ski trip kid I don't see the issue where you think he's being contradictory. Because he can still go about his life as normal on the lash unaffected as long as he maintains decent hygiene but is rightly worried his kid maybe going to an area where there has been more cases. That's simple parenting he not worried about himself but is not wanting anything to affect his lad.

Have you not seen any posts where folk think that coz only one person has died its nowt to worry about. Have you not seen any posts where its nowt to worry about because more have died with flu every year. These people will and are carrying on as normal. Yet we are advised to wash hands carry tissues etc etc. Yet these dont see an issue so will they follow advice. Me finks not.
So your saying his life is not affected coz he can drink but his kid cannot go on holiday ? glad that's cleared up.
Said me thoughts and am out.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Our technicians are struggling to get essential infection control deliveries even though we are now able to access the government held stocks directly. We are lucky to only have had one case so far so have no idea what the staff do once it takes hold.
But according to some Homer, it's not gonna happen. Good luck me man and thoughts.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rumours of augusta monitoring the situation with View to moving the masters

If we as a nation go to football games behind closed doors it's pointless if we keep the tube running.. would just mean a breeding ground for the virus

I'd love to see us shut for a month or so if it came to it. Just the idea of actual maintaince.. could fix so much that is just patched up

Wolf

Visit site
Have you not seen any posts where folk think that coz only one person has died its nowt to worry about. Have you not seen any posts where its nowt to worry about because more have died with flu every year. These people will and are carrying on as normal. Yet we are advised to wash hands carry tissues etc etc. Yet these dont see an issue so will they follow advice. Me finks not.
So your saying his life is not affected coz he can drink but his kid cannot go on holiday ? glad that's cleared up.
Said me thoughts and am out.
Of course I've seen them. But can you seriously not see the contradiction in your own posts, I swear the way you post sometimes Tashy you confuse yourself as much as you do others. You've said you're carrying on as normal but are judging others for carrying on as normal? just because they post something on social media saying they're not worried etc doesn't mean their normal is any different to yours, you have no idea of their hygiene habits.
You also seem to selectively read what you think you see rather than what's written so that's not helping you here. Did I say his kid can't go on holiday no i didn't, did you write that in your previous post no you didn't. I merely pointed out his daily life is unaffected and can go about his usual business in this country as long as he has good hygiene habits and that as a parent he is then concerned about his son going off to a country that has been affected in a much greater context. That's perfectly normal scenario, I'm not in the slightest letting it change my daily routine herw in the UK, but like your friend am I concerned about my teenage son going to another country where theres been a greater infection rate of course I am, because when he is out there I can't ensure what he's doing.

Tashy c'mon sometimes you have to accept you talk in riddles because for someone saying they're carrying on as normal your posting things that then state people aren't taking it as seriously as you because they're carrying on as normal its a complete contradiction.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My son's events management company have shut their Bristol office for two weeks. He can only guess that someone in the office may have, or have come into contact with another with, the virus. it's an Aussie company and I think they Aussies are being very risk averse in respect of the virus, besides - they'll not want any of their staff going to gigs and then finding out that they had the virus without symptoms...

Separately - I spotted we have in church put additional bottles of anti-bacterial hand wash in our toilets. I will suggest that we remove them before a member of the public - or congregation - decides to pocket them. Can't trust anyone these days - even in a church :)

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I have had an email from my gym stating they have had the first case of coronavirus in Dorset and is closing for 3 days for a deep clean.

I was there at the begining of the week, I have actually got gastroentiritis since weds but no sign of anything else. Have let work know, they said see what happens at present. I'm not likely going in tomorrow anyways