Compressed air to clean clubs

Face breaker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Have been known to use the ole compressor on occasion if they're just wet rather than covered in crap but normally just wash em under a running tap using a nail brush !...:thup:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Seriously?

What's wrong with a spit and wipe with the golf towel after each shot? Works perfectly well for me.

drew83

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I give them a wipe after every shot. I keep a new tee in my pocket so while I am waiting for my shot I can give the grooves an extra clean out if needed.
After a round I will clean all the clubs in warm soapy water & a toothbrush to get every bit of dirt out. Dry them off with a towel & rest them against the wall.

Start at the Driver, through the woods, then irons, wedges & finally putter. They go against the wall, near the rad with the heads on a towel.

Then it's on to the shoes. laces out for a soak (if it has been particularly wet/muddy) off with the studs/cleats. Good scrub with another toothbrush. Lay them on the rad while stuffed with newspaper.

Clubs get put away and shoes get put away the following day.

After 4-5 rounds the head covers all go in the machine for a wash.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I give them a wipe after every shot. I keep a new tee in my pocket so while I am waiting for my shot I can give the grooves an extra clean out if needed.
After a round I will clean all the clubs in warm soapy water & a toothbrush to get every bit of dirt out. Dry them off with a towel & rest them against the wall.

Start at the Driver, through the woods, then irons, wedges & finally putter. They go against the wall, near the rad with the heads on a towel.

Then it's on to the shoes. laces out for a soak (if it has been particularly wet/muddy) off with the studs/cleats. Good scrub with another toothbrush. Lay them on the rad while stuffed with newspaper.

wow, thats some regime! you would hate me. I have been known to buy a new car as the old one was dirty and i couldn't be bothered to clean it.

drew83

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
wow, thats some regime! you would hate me. I have been known to buy a new car as the old one was dirty and i couldn't be bothered to clean it.

Me...OCD...noooo.

Lol....sounds like HID.....When we had 2 cars, she used to take mine so hers would get cleaned out.

EDIT: I didn't mention the trolley.....that gets done after every round with the hose too....

Last edited:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I don't play golf without a groove cleaner in my pocket.

Amazing how many people play club faced that are absolutely caked in dirt.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Yeah baby, I like this :thup: