Comfy Footwear

D

Deleted member 1147

I'm in need of some footwear thats comfortable for everyday use. Normally just wear trainers, but looking for something a bit smarter but still comfortable.

All suggestions welcome.
I've started wearing my All Birds for work. So comfy, & not quite as casual as a sports trainer.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wear ON shoes most days now. I just got a pair of "The Roger" for my birthday (to go alongside my cloud flyers I have for running) and they're extremely comfortable.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I'm a Skechers fan, and for normal use pretty much wear nothing else. I get them online, or in outlets, TK Maxx, etc. In addition to the trainers style, they do boots, walkers, and formal. I usually pop in to the Skechers outlet at Gretna when driving past.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm ready for the laughter but I don't care, Hush Puppies. Honestly, try them.

Wow, that's a blast from the past, I didn't even know they still existed! I remember my old man wearing those in the 80's and assumed they'd gone the same way as many brands of that era!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wow, that's a blast from the past, I didn't even know they still existed! I remember my old man wearing those in the 80's and assumed they'd gone the same way as many brands of that era!
They are still out there, I bought a pair last summer. They are not in as many shops as they used to be and they need a bit of a re-brand but they are still hanging on.

D

Deleted member 1147

Just bought these...
https://www.dunelondon.com/barbed-wedge-sole-lace-up-brogue-shoes-navy-0272506660007165.html
I wanted something very light for summer, cycling to the station and relatively smart for work. I'm wearing them for the first time today and they're perfect. Only £40 too.

Loads of other companies are doing brogue style shoes with trainer soles at the moment.
I'm a big fan of Dune footwear.
Virtually all of my proper shoes and boots are Dune. They fit my narrow heal.

Those ones you've bought look very nice.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
They are still out there, I bought a pair last summer. They are not in as many shops as they used to be and they need a bit of a re-brand but they are still hanging on.

Funny, I bought a pair of their deck shoes last summer. Very light, very comfy. I was after a pair of Skechers, or Camel Active (very comfy shoes - mainly available via Amazon), but both were out of stock. The Hush Puppies are fab.