Cobra Baffler DWS

T

thecraw

Right, all you guys who rant and rave about these being the mutts nuts, dogs danglies, best of the rest etc............. you had better be right as I have just bought two without even ever hitting one!!!!!!!!!!!! (something I would never ever advise anybody to do)

Crazy I know but i have decided to go back to a hybrid after my Nike Sasquatch 7 wood and I got divorced and I needed something fast. I have also ditched my 3 iron again so I have gone for the baffler in 20 and 23 degree lofts. Both come with the Aldila NV shaft, stiff flex and headcovers included.

Just picked them up off of ebay for £55 each second hand but meant to be in tip top condition. I needed something quick and these are what I bought. Hope to God they are exactly what the doctor ordered.

(PS Madandra, you were right about the shoes, they are top banana! Ch3ears, need to buy you a pint for the recommendation!)

TWM

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Can't say anything about the stiff shafts but the senior shafts on mine are the best for old farts like me. My 3 & 5 seniors are by far the best clubs in my bag.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done, I can't see you've slipped up here.
I've bought 2 rescues untried......both are very good......the Callaway (heavenwood) pips the MD (EQL).......would have bought the cobra to start with had it not been for the swingweight.
Boo hoo....

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Bought one in March tried all the top ones and thought the DWS was the best available. Very forgiving and at adress it just looks like it will send the ball a mile!

had a lesson the other day and my pro hit it like it should be hit! Flew like a wood landed like a wedge great great club from just about anywhere

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Don't have the Cobra's (Adam's A2OS Hybrids) - but am a convert to utilities, reliable and easy to use.

Give us an update when you have played a couple of rounds with them.