Clubs v's Clubs

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Heaven forfend, Atticus! Standards, man, standards. Even he threw the "free" recovery wood he got with the deal in the bin! So he's not all daft.

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Nothing to add really other than what has gone before.

The forum is for the discussion of anything golf related. If a particular post does not interest you, move on and ignore it.

If however your post was designed to generate a response and debate, then it worked perfectly.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Are you kidding I love the opinions of everyone on here in terms of what works or doesn't. As one of my fav parts of Golf Monthly magazine (best magazine in the world - any chance of a subscription Ed?) I always turn to the equipment reviews first.

I love trying out new clubs, especially putters, wedges and the big sticks and I am a reps worst nightmare at demo days. I'll be there for literally hours asking to try clubs in every spec available. I'm not always interested in purchasing but fascinated by the way different set ups impact on my swing and ball flight.

Let the forum members have their say. The beauty of our beleoved forum is that unlike others we don't tend to have a need for censorship and usually all act in an adult (well most days!) fashion. If you aren't interested in this line of topic the choices are simple. Ignore the thread, go somewhere else or bite the bullet and join in. You might even learn something in the process

Happy golfing
Homer

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well it might of been a distastefull topic, but it got alot of responce from you all.

I shall try and figure out something else to get you all going...

Keep it between the rough

redmike

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As someone who is fairly new to the game, I enjoy reading people's opinions on all sorts of equipment whether it be balls, clubs or anything. I have alrweady picked up some useful advice on here about balls, and am considering trying out a set of mizuno mx19 irons because of what people say about them. As a begnner, the choice of balls, clubs etc is beweildering and even just hearing the most basic of advice eg such a set of clubs are suitable for mid to high handicappers helps a lot for me!