club membership

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
two months into the new 'season', how is your club doing in regards membership?

Today's newsletter from our chairman has told us we have had 40 new members in the last two months.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I was asked about six weeks ago by club secretary if a PP was renewing his membership this year. Nope coz his dog sitting/walking/baby dogging carreer has took off. Found out why two weeks ago, our place is now full for the first time ever and they have 35 folk waiting to join the full membership list. They are hoping to " dribble" them in through the year. 😳
Thankfully for me they want to play more at the weekend than mid week.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's just showing off 😁. Question, has your club done something special to attract new members? 40 is a heck of a gain.

record green fees for the second year running has enabled the treasurer to drop the membership fees, work is continuing on course, although on a flood plain we only closed for 16 days last year, so that's a bonus.

here is a flyover of my course,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPVP9Zrqc3A&feature=youtu.be

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
We seem to be doing pretty well, I know we picked up quite a few members from a local club that was in a shocking state last season. In the ladies section we are actively recruiting and have got 6 new members this season.

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
One club in Birmingham will be getting an additional member to their list tomorrow, as I'm joining up for my first membership! 👍🏻

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site