Cleveland Wedges

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I feel I have come to a point in my game where I would like to give some decent wedges a place in my bag. I have a gap for a 56* at the moment so after hours of internet research generally leading me around in circles, I have settled on these.
http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/clubs/w...-277935.html?gclid=CM6OrIe32cgCFSP4wgodwYcIUQ
My question(s) to you guys is firstly, Are they fairly priced, (there is a half price on a second wedge offer), and are they a decent bit of kit?
I currently have my standard ping eye 2 wedges which are very long in the tooth.
As always any advice,and/or reviews greatly appreciated.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have the rtx2 blade wedges and they are fantastic, I had an rtx 1 cavity back and it was great for most things really liked it, had the 56, my only problem was I like to open the face a good bit and didn't feel I could the the CB so I changed to the blade.
On the price I would shop about, clubhouse golf or snainton perhaps.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've got the 50 & 58 RTX2 blade wedges and I've found then easier to use than expected. The 58 is a great club for pitching over bunkers when near to the green.

I've still use the sand wedge from my Wilson D200 iron set out of the bunkers as it has more weight to it and I only tend to use the Clevelands from 50 yards or less. I find them more of a finesse club around the greens, and use the PW for the longer pitch shots.

I bought both of mine off of ebay. You should be able to pick one up new for around £60.