Cleveland Irons Opportunity

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi all,

Our monthly reader test feature returns to the driving range at West Hill GC next month, where we'll be joined by Cleveland Golf to fit two of you with a new set of its CBX or Launcher HB irons.

The fittings will happen on Friday the 8th of September from 9-12 and once fitted to your set, which you will get to keep, you will receive it in the post and be encouraged to play a few rounds with it so you can then do a follow-up with us over email.

On the day itself we'll ask for your initial thoughts and feedback, as well as capturing your launch monitor before and afters, with the magazine feature appearing in an upcoming issue of GM.

The first fitting will be at 9am and the second at 10:30am, with 60 mins of hitting time and 30 mins for pictures and video with us.

To be in with a chance of taking part, please email me at jake.oreilly@timeinc.com with the following details, putting 'Cleveland reader fitting' as the subject line.

Name -
Forum name -
Home Club -
Handicap -
Current irons -
Where you bought them and if you were fitted -
Why you think you'd benefit from new irons -

Entries close on Friday the 25th of August with those selected notified on Tuesday the 29th.

Good luck!

russo

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm the holder of one of the lucky tickets. 😀. I still can't actually believe it, i've never won anything before. I really hope I can control my nerves and enjoy the day.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice one - well done.

I was keen on this one being a fully paid up member of the Cleveland fan club, I've got mashie hybrids, cg7 irons and cg15 wedges.

You'll be getting some very good clubs and a great day out.

russo

Club Champion
Visit site
Nice one - well done.

I was keen on this one being a fully paid up member of the Cleveland fan club, I've got mashie hybrids, cg7 irons and cg15 wedges.

You'll be getting some very good clubs and a great day out.

Cheers. I've actually been looking for other Cleveland clubs to get matched up. Have my eye on a Huntington putter and a few wedges, the cbx wedges look fab

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm the holder of one of the lucky tickets. . I still can't actually believe it, i've never won anything before. I really hope I can control my nerves and enjoy the day.
Excellent news - no need to feel nervous, just enjoy the experience. I was lucky enough to be selected for the Yonex opportunity last year and it was fabulous. Both GM and Cleveland will look after you and make sure everything works out.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I was chosen for the previous Cleveland opportunity a few years back now and it's a cracking day! I've still got the clubs now and they have helped me drop 6 shots (i think). No plans you change them, although i think they need a service as a few of them rattle at the hosel now... great clubs and a great day. Enjoy it!

russo

Club Champion
Visit site
I was chosen for the previous Cleveland opportunity a few years back now and it's a cracking day! I've still got the clubs now and they have helped me drop 6 shots (i think). No plans you change them, although i think they need a service as a few of them rattle at the hosel now... great clubs and a great day. Enjoy it!

Cheers, will do!

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Who was the other person?

Good luck Russo will be interested in hearing how you got on and what you ended up with.