Cleveland Launcher XL HALO Irons 6 thru PW

Genu9

Visit site
I have for sale a set of Cleveland Launcher HALO XL clubs. 6 - PW

Bought them last year and I just couldn’t take to them. Played about three-four rounds with them. Had new Golf Pride grips fitted and bought the pucker ‘Cleveland’ Head covers.

New Season, New Clubs…….?

CLEVELAND LAUNCHER HALO XL 6 THRU PW

PROJECT X CYPHER IRONS GRAPHITE SHAFT, Sixty 5.5(R)
NEW, GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET Midsize Grips

NEW, GENUINE ‘CLEVELAND’ HEAD COVERS
£390

Cleveland Halo.jpg

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Have a look on the main forum - someone was looking for a set of these a few days ago

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Serious and honest advice. Go and try them out somewhere first. They don't suit everyone.

I went for a fitting and these clubs were the ones I thought I would purchase, fitter only had a 7 iron but it wasn’t as good as I thought.

But I should add all of the irons I tried that day all the stats were well down.

I would have liked to have tried the full face irons as they come in a senior flex.

Anyway I ended up buying Calloway A1Smoke Max Fast.

Can I ask why you didn’t get on with the Cleveland clubs?

Genu9

Visit site
I went for a fitting and these clubs were the ones I thought I would purchase, fitter only had a 7 iron but it wasn’t as good as I thought.

But I should add all of the irons I tried that day all the stats were well down.

I would have liked to have tried the full face irons as they come in a senior flex.

Anyway I ended up buying Calloway A1Smoke Max Fast.

Can I ask why you didn’t get on with the Cleveland clubs?
The head felt a bit heavy and I already get masses of height so higher and shorter.
All the other guys who have them love them, just me.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The head felt a bit heavy and I already get masses of height so higher and shorter.
All the other guys who have them love them, just me.
The head was certainly heavier and not the best looking clubs but that didn’t bother me.

I would have liked to have tried 6 to p/w in the senior shaft but not many stocked them, I watched a lot of reviews and they were all very positive.

Glad I had a fitting as it showed how important getting the right shaft is.