christmas day golf??

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Wife would kill me if I tried.
Got out today for quick 18 very enjoyable and great weather for December.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played today on my neighbour's course. 1 over handicap. Got to be pleased with that at this time of the year (but still didn't win as another of his guests came in with 42 points playing off 20!!!).

Grounded for the next few days - someone has to cook the roasts!

Have a great one, each and every one of you.

Roger

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Playing Saturday - Panshangar, new course to me.

Yuletide bonus - went pressie shopping with the partner, came back with 4-day holiday in Spain with free car, and free golf or spa included. Partner said for me to take the golf! Result.

I think the courses on offer are Los Flamingos, Los Arqueteros, Monte Mayor and Las Quintas. Recommendations for a high handicapper.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Playing Saturday - Panshangar, new course to me.

Yuletide bonus - went pressie shopping with the partner, came back with 4-day holiday in Spain with free car, and free golf or spa included. Partner said for me to take the golf! Result.

I think the courses on offer are Los Flamingos, Los Arqueteros, Monte Mayor and Las Quintas. Recommendations for a high handicapper.
Panshangar sounds as though it's in Afghanistan or Pakistan. Did you really win a holiday in Spain. If so, enjoy it!

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
No didn't win it, it's a promo deal offered by Marriotts - big reduction in price for two but with all the goodies thrown in and we can take up to four more. (Golfs only for two though). Taking partners grand-daughters, which is why I get the golf!
OK we have to sit through a 90 min promo but I think I can handle that as long as there's wine available. Don't plan on signing up to anything.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Near Welwyn Garden City, culturally much like Afghanistan perhaps. Not too long a course, fortunately, as a couple of holes are also trying to imitate the terrain. The ninth is an almost vertical par 3 to an elevated green and played over a bomb crater!