Chipper Fitting

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On my chipper I have noticed that more grass and debris collects closer to the toe of the clubface. Does this mean the club is too upright or too flat for me? Can you have a loft & lie check done on a chipper? Should have I insisted on being fitted for it?
I can post photos if it helps or do you need to see my chipper swing? ?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
On my chipper I have noticed that more grass and debris collects closer to the toe of the clubface. Does this mean the club is too upright or too flat for me? Can you have a loft & lie check done on a chipper? Should have I insisted on being fitted for it?

I would love to see your chipper swing

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

A little bored this morning?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Make it the same length as your putter.
If you can hit your putter ok ,your good to go.
No need for any videos:oops:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

if you try and order the ping chipper online then you have to tick a disclaimer that you havent had a fitting for it......according to a friend

Jason.H

Visit site

The last time I seen a chipper in the hands of a playing partner it was in 2 pieces after he snapped it over his knee. 2 bad chips was the final straw ?