Cheltenham tomorrow

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been going for the offers from the bookies that you get a free bet if your horse is second, been laying them off so no risk and one came in and lumped that on Apples Jade :D

Goldie

Club Champion
Visit site
i could never do that. My father in law took 3 years off work and was at every race in the country every day. Mrs and I met him at Newbury and he sent me and the wife to collect his winnings, 40k, but he had put 20 on!! :eek:

400k on a proper gamble though is crazy, which one of Ruby's 2 years ago was short fav, was romping it and clipped the last and fell?? Flat racing is slightly safer, but still has risks!! mental!!

Annie Power

Don't even go there :(

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Kept my faith in apples Jade today despite Limini beating her at Fairytown a few weeks back.

Thought she was done on the straight but found her second win.

What a phenomenal race it was.

Tomorrow gents, Project Bluebook in the 4:50 is a good shout.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Douvan and Neon Wolf win double, Bellshill and Any Currency each way. Hopefully have better luck today

D

Deleted member 1740

Awful two days though I backed Tully east yesterday and the bumper winner today, still behind but I'm confident looking at tomorrow's cards.

I'll post my losers later...

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got 5 tips yesterday, 1 winner @ 1/4 :whoo: 1 second @3/1 the other 3 were nowhere :(
I turned my phone off 2 day and saved a few quid ;)

A better day that saw my slightly up. If Fox Norton had have come in then it would have been an ever better day. Up against Douvan , like most, I had it each way so got a bit back. Got a little back for Bellshill aswell.

Not many favourite coming good so that makes me a little unsure about Unowhatimeanharry and Yorkhill.

Disko, Un De Sceaux, Golden Doyen e/w and Airlie Beach e/w today.

Scazza

Head Pro
Visit site
13.30 - Top Notch.
14.10 - For Good Measure EW.
14.50 - Empire of Dirt.
15.30 - Unowhatimeanharry.
16.10 - Thomas Crapper EW
16.50 - La Bague Au Roi EW.
17.30 - Squouateur EW.

Enjoy the racing :)

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anybody on the Walsh/Mullins horses would have had a good day yesterday and it would be hard to bet against it happening today again

Walsh/Mullins horses Bapaume a good e/w shout and Augusta Kate (owned by the masters syndicate). AK gave Death Duty a good push earlier this year. Also fancy North Hill Harvey e/w.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I needed to drive into Cheltenham centre today for a meeting at 4:00 pm. I was dreading it and expecting all manner of traffic problems. Went like a dream, everyone was at the races so drove straight in and out. Would have been a bit different an hour later though :eek:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I needed to drive into Cheltenham centre today for a meeting at 4:00 pm. I was dreading it and expecting all manner of traffic problems. Went like a dream, everyone was at the races so drove straight in and out. Would have been a bit different an hour later though :eek:

You should have bet on it :D

D

Deleted member 1740

My worst punting at Cheltenham ever this year.

2 winners and 3 places over 4 days ended up losing a good few quid overall. I've enjoyed it though.