Check out Tiger!!

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Just been having a look at the Dubai event and check it out, Tiger is perfectly placed five shots back....even Ernie Els must be bricking it!!!

Be a braver man that me to bet against him winning again come Sunday...phenomenal!

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Golf is never straight forward is it!

Just watched Stenson strike it like god to win! Tiger completely fatted a three wood and then on the next fatted a chip shot into the bunker- never seen him play shots like that.

Fair play to stenson though he looks like a serious major contender this year.

Lipout

Medal Winner
Visit site
Unbelievable, i have watched and admired Tiger for years now. His spinning wedges, punched two iron drives and fantastic course management. I strive to play these shots myself, with little success. But little did i realise he had secretly been watching me. The fat three wood, the duffed chipshot. These shots are natural to me, oh how he must of practiced to master my game. But he has still to match my no1 shot. The serial shank. Keep practising Tiger, you aint got it yet!!!

MacMachattie

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Perhaps he was just testing himself. Wanted to see if he could recover from a couple of real bloopers. He almost managed it but Stenson was too good. Ernie beat him as well - bodes well for the Big Easy's mission to get the World No. 1 spot.

muttleee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hmmm I'm not so sure... The current points standings are:

1. Woods 20.01
2. Furyk 8.57
3. Scott 7.31
4. Els 6.63

Tiger has literally 3 times as many points as Ernie so it'll take some doing to overhaul that!