Challenging Dress Codes.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I don't know what the fuss is about, guy wants to wear a skirt to school, let him get on with it. It will be interesting to see if he wears tights with his skirt when summer ends.......next week;)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Last edited:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
What will be interesting is when he leaves school and gets a job where suit and tie or smart/casual but no shorts is the order of the day.....
Sometimes I just get the feeling some people are making a fuss for the sake of making a fuss...

Maybe he will do the same there. I've worn shorts at work when the office was like an oven. Despite others asking and been told no. Two of us wore shorts one day to call the management's bluff.

Nothing was said. The next day, half the men in the office were wearing shorts and a new precedent was set.

Dress codes in the workplace and much like golf club dress codes. Old fashioned nonsense.

Last edited:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Maybe he will do the same there. I've worn shorts at work when the office was like an oven. Despite others asking and been told no. Two of us wore shorts one day to call the management's bluff.

Nothing was said. The next day, half the men in the office were wearing shorts and a new precedent was set.

Dress codes in the workplace and much like golf club dress codes. Ald fashioned nonsense.
So because it " worked" at your office it's the same in the millions of workplaces up and down the country.....OK...:rolleyes:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
So because it " worked" at your office it's the same in the millions of workplaces up and down the country.....OK...:rolleyes:

Where did I say that. But it would if everyone wore what they wanted. Can't sack everyone.

D

Deleted member 1147

What will be interesting is when he leaves school and gets a job where suit and tie or smart/casual but no shorts is the order of the day.....
Sometimes I just get the feeling some people are making a fuss for the sake of making a fuss...
The same could be said about golf dress codes. The amount of moaning about clubs rules is unreal.

D

Deleted member 1147

Golf club dress codes are useful filter as to whether a course is worth visiting.

Anywhere that dictates the length and colour of the socks I can wear doesn't get my money.
My point exactly ☝️