CDH Database

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I appreciate that there is an end of year process but thought that the "C" handicap could kick in automatically any time during the year and didnt rely on a manual process

We only realised about April or May when our club knockouts started and one player queried his opponents status knowing him to have hardly played the previous year.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have always done the year end process and I think that the criteria changed when it went from Q to C

I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying.

What I am saying is that with IG everybody retains C status regardless of how many q scores that have been submitted until we manually change their status via the Competition Handicap report. This we now do in January.

When we had Cobra their software did it automatically on the 1st January/1st April.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying.

What I am saying is that with IG everybody retains C status regardless of how many q scores that have been submitted until we manually change their status via the Competition Handicap report. This we now do in January.

When we had Cobra their software did it automatically on the 1st January/1st April.

With Handicapmaster it is done automatically on the 1st January.