Cazoo

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Having spent far too much of my time trying unsuccessfully to give a main dealer a large chunk of money for a tin box, I’m fed up of trying to deal with them.

I have just seen an ideal car on Cazoo. I’m not entirely comfortable with the thought of handing over such a large chunk of cash and having a car I’ve never seen delivered.

Has anyone used them or got any experience buying from them?

Ta

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
A good friend of mine, who was a main Kawasaki motorbike dealer for many years, has bought his last two cars this way. I'm not sure if it was Cazoo, but he has never had any bother. As far as I'm aware there is a money back guarantee if the car is not OK.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Father in law got one from them, was mid COVID , only issue he had was because cars had been sitting around the battery had gone flat after it was delivered

They promptly replaced the battery at their cost

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’ve delivered cars for them and generally found them pretty good, and certainly the customers have been happy. I understand Cazoo do offer a money back guarantee, similar to other online car dealers. This way of buying cars is becoming increasingly common.

D

Deleted member 23270

My son bought through them, he collected from the showroom and had the option to change his mind if not completely satisfied. Is there a showroom near you? I think they have a no quibble return policy as well.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. Seems like most have had a positive experience.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never had the chance to use them. Even their cheapest car seems to be out of my price range. 😆 We had to stick to AutoTrader.