Casual golf shoes - opinions sought

Kaizer_Soze

Head Pro
Visit site
OK, I bought a pair of spikeless casual shoes for the golf, lots of dry weather recently and I've lost half a dozen quick loks recently, trouble is there is rain in the air and for want of a better word it's forecast to pish down in Fife tomorrow.

Anyone have a pair similar and are they any good when it's wet, your feedback would be appreciated.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've found that my spikeless shoes are as good in all conditions. Plenty people at my links course wear nothing else all year.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My son has some adidas spikeless shoes and wore them through the winter in some very wet and slippy conditions. Never had a problem once. My next shoes will be spikeless.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Buy quality and buy cheap (last years models), it's awful having throw out a pair that you've worn for a while, and still look perfectly good on top, but are wearing out underneath. Buy em cheap enough and you won't feel so bad.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I'll wear casual spikeless in good conditions but I've seen too many people slip on them in the cold and wet of winter to wear them when the weather isn't good.
Out of curiosity, which locking system is it that you're having trouble with?