Carry bag addiction

Poon

Visit site
So who needs help?

I have wayyyyy too many and keep eBaying more in.

Only carry half the time!! LOL

Certain brands like Jones, Stitch and Vessel are my current faves.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Only carry when I have to...which, luckily for me, is probably less than 2 weeks a year..
Got a small waterproof bag and take a half set out.
Trolley rest of the year.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Not sure about most, I have a carry bag and a cart bag. Usually use for 2 or 3 seasons then buy new ones. Might sell my old ones if they are half decent

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I only have one bag. A Motocaddy hybrid bag you can carry or use on the trolley, so it's perfect all year round. Can't believe I ever faffed around chopping and changing between a stand and carry bag to be honest.

Poon

Visit site
My PXG (Vessel) bag is the hybrid. Has a double strap. Is great on a trolley but abit heavy for 18 hole carry. I have smaller ones for that.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I have one carry bag for the winter, but a similar problem with regard to ebay and bags.

This is the one I'll be using today. Winning bid of £11.52 plus £6.50 postage late last year. I just can't resist when I see an absolute bargain/steal.

Slazenger bag.jpg

sunshine

Visit site
I have one carry bag for the winter, but a similar problem with regard to ebay and bags.

This is the one I'll be using today. Winning bid of £11.52 plus £6.50 postage late last year. I just can't resist when I see an absolute bargain/steal.

View attachment 42944

That looks so uncomfortable to carry compared with a modern bag. Also the single strap is bad for your back as it’s not spreading the load. Hope your course is quite short!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So who needs help?

You have to love this sport, so many areas you can get a collecting habit from. The common one seems to be putters, not sure I’d have the room to go bag collecting so fair play.

Are you planning on moving into the scotty and rare tour bag collecting?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
So who needs help?

Coincidental….. https://forums.golfmonthly.com/threads/jones-players-series-carry-bag.112167/#post-2509097

Currently have 5 carry bags, 3 hybrid bags, 1 cart and 1 tour bag taking up space in the garage. There’s 3 players in the family and the boys away with his carry bag….. mostly all useable but the cart/ tour bags hold the old clubs.

Voyager EMH

Visit site
That looks so uncomfortable to carry compared with a modern bag. Also the single strap is bad for your back as it’s not spreading the load. Hope your course is quite short!
It is not my one carry bag for the winter that I mentioned. That is is in the loft until November.
Course is 6,257 yards, par 70, CR 70.8 and SR 132.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Mans forum name is legit Poon....

Are you aware thats a nickname for something quite rude? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sunshine

Visit site
It is not my one carry bag for the winter that I mentioned. That is is in the loft until November.
Course is 6,257 yards, par 70, CR 70.8 and SR 132.

So if you don’t carry it why did you mention it on this thread? ? random quotes of SR and CR too, brilliantly confusing reply.

Voyager EMH

Visit site
So if you don’t carry it why did you mention it on this thread? ? random quotes of SR and CR too, brilliantly confusing reply.

The OP mentions buying bags on ebay and I responded that I do similar.

That is why I mentioned a recent ebay bag purchase.

I made it clear that I have only one carry bag for the winter and the pictured bag was my current one. It is not winter and therefore would not be carrying it.

You hoped that my course was quite short and I responded with my course stats.

The title of the thread mentions "carry bag" but also "addiction". I believe I was contributing to the "addiction" part by mentioning my ebay purchasing when I spot a bargain.

I am not confused or responding in a confusing way.