Can't Assign a New CDH

Swango1980

Visit site
Just had a new member submit 3 cards for handicap. Using Club V1, I've entered the scores and got their handicap. However, a weird error message came up when trying to assign them a CDH number. Could there be any issues assigning a new CDH, just as England Golf are processing player handicaps to WHS Index?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just had a new member submit 3 cards for handicap. Using Club V1, I've entered the scores and got their handicap. However, a weird error message came up when trying to assign them a CDH number. Could there be any issues assigning a new CDH, just as England Golf are processing player handicaps to WHS Index?
What is the error message?

Swango1980

Visit site
What is the error message?
Different each time I try. Last one is a massive one. Lots of code, but key words such as Could not allocate space for object. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, etc, etc.

The Comp Sec also happened to try and find players via the CDH Lookup, but none of the players were showing

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

Nothing to do with CDH number allocation, I have been getting very large numbers - 80+ - of error messages in the last few days when publishing to CDH following closing of competitions. I tried again this morning and it was back to normal - no error messages.