Can someone explain the fascination with these?

D

Deleted member 1740

I've got one and It's harder to hit than you may think.

addictive

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Both ways you can use it, the the back hole open or shut really useful and great with the puttout mat. When you have the back cover in it's great for distance control and feel and trying to get the perfect putt with the hole open is not as easy as you think especially you move out towards four five and six feet

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not much good when said putting green is under water

Plus great when you can’t get to the putting green. Great on nights to practice putting

Even take to a putting green sometimes to practice with it.. trying to get the perfect pace on those greens

D

Deleted member 15344

I guess it’s the latest gadget fad which will die out over the next couple of months. I just imagine Tin Cup when people talk about all the gadgets

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Why is he not using it then, instead he's posting on here about a flooded putting green?

I do actually. Most evenings. I was merely answering your previous post pointing out that down here at least, some putting greens have been out of commission. Been a very useful acquisition and I'm pleased with it and the putting mat. Didn't realise I had to check in with you though every time I use it.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is there a fascination? I've had one for a while. Does the job as do many other things to putt into in the house! Perhaps a bit better than most as there is the extra skill test of hitting it central and at the right pace to sit and stop in the extra little hole.

Other than that - not fascinating at all!