Buying Lake / Used Golf Balls in Bulk

Visit site
Hello all,

New to the forum but please be nice.

I'm on the look out for somewhere where I can buy lake / used golf balls on mass (10,000+++) without having to go through eBay or similar where someone's already putting a mark up on it.

I've spent the last weeks looking, contract local golf clubs but not really getting really far with it.

If anyone could pass me on some information, it would be a great help.

Many thanks!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hello all,

New to the forum but please be nice.

I'm on the look out for somewhere where I can buy lake / used golf balls on mass (10,000+++) without having to go through eBay or similar where someone's already putting a mark up on it.

I've spent the last weeks looking, contract local golf clubs but not really getting really far with it.

If anyone could pass me on some information, it would be a great help.

Many thanks!

How rubbish are you if you need that many balls!?!?!?!?!;)

D

Deleted member 21258

I reckon the front lake of the 17th at our club, as got that many of my balls in it.:)

Sorry cant be any help other than I know my mum used to go to golf clubs(part of a diving club) to retrieve balls direct for some golf clubs.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not sure what you need them for, but from your post I assume it's not for playing golf. As an alternative to lake balls have you thought about range balls? Either new or used.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Given you want that sort of quantity and it is not for golf, have you simply tried contacting a manufacturer of very cheap golf balls for a quote.

If Mike Ashley can sell boxed new balls for around £6 for 2 dozen. I would have thought the price would be less than buying premium brand lake balls.

D

Deleted member 16999

Have a look at Premier Lake Balls based in Hartlepool

gnknoesen

Visit site
Hello Gareth

I am sure I have close to 10000 balls in my garage. If you are still interested in that quantity of ball please let me know.

Kind regards