Buying a used car..

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
So after a lot of stress having sold my car and not knowing what to buy, I have finally put a deposit down on a new (used) motor....

2013 Ford Focus ST in Tangerine Scream :whoo:

I'm pretty excited

Proper jealous! I'm not a massive fan of that colour, but I'd love one of those cars.

philly169

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Proper jealous! I'm not a massive fan of that colour, but I'd love one of those cars.

I've always been after an ST, but thought I should get something nice but sensible, but when i was looking i just couldn't find what i wanted. until i saw it..

Hopefully the current owner isn't currently ragging it around a tesco car park...

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've always been after an ST, but thought I should get something nice but sensible, but when i was looking i just couldn't find what i wanted. until i saw it..

Hopefully the current owner isn't currently ragging it around a tesco car park...

We have a few of these on our fleet and I always enjoy driving them! Sooo quick and noisy - in a nice way!

I picked up a Porsche Cayenne GTS yesterday and just WOW! What a beast of a car and so comfortable in the sports seat. The best of both - cruise along in executive comfort, or the excitement and thrill of awesome power and acceleration!

:thup:

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
We have a few of these on our fleet and I always enjoy driving them! Sooo quick and noisy - in a nice way!

I picked up a Porsche Cayenne GTS yesterday and just WOW! What a beast of a car and so comfortable in the sports seat. The best of both - cruise along in executive comfort, or the excitement and thrill of awesome power and acceleration!

:thup:

I do love the look of the Cayenne - the Macan is a great looker too if you didn't want something so large that you could comfortably substitute for a 2-up 2-down if you wanted to. Can't imagine the fuel economy is great, but then if you've got that much to spend on a car, you're probably not bothered, I suppose!

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't imagine the fuel economy is great, but then if you've got that much to spend on a car, you're probably not bothered, I suppose!

You do realise that the Cayenne isn't mine. It's my job to deliver and collect them, as "Courtesy cars".

You should have seen the house that I picked it up from! :eek:

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
You do realise that the Cayenne isn't mine. It's my job to deliver and collect them, as "Courtesy cars".

You should have seen the house that I picked it up from! :eek:

Ha! Yes, sorry, I just meant in general, if you can afford it, you're probably not worried!

On a slightly related note, I was attempting to peruse the Porsche website the other day as I was interested in comparing the interior of the Macan to my NX...for a prestige car brand, the website and car photos are absolutely terrible. Low-res and blurry!

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I do love the look of the Cayenne - the Macan is a great looker too if you didn't want something so large that you could comfortably substitute for a 2-up 2-down if you wanted to. Can't imagine the fuel economy is great, but then if you've got that much to spend on a car, you're probably not bothered, I suppose!

I've had a Macan for just over a year now, it's the best car I've ever had. It still puts a smile on my face when I jump in it.