Replacement car advice

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not the A4. Had a couple but the boot isn’t big enough. Had a few A6’s. Huge! The boot is massive. If you sit in the back seat you can barely reach the seat in front of you. Smooth as and quiet.

My a4 saloon takes a bag and m3 pro moto caddy (older model) with ease.

sunshine

Visit site
Under 5 years old and under 50k mileage… you’re looking at £25k+ for an Audi A4 or A6, same for Merc etc.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Under 5 years old and under 50k mileage… you’re looking at £25k+ for an Audi A4 or A6, same for Merc etc.

Disagree.

Look at dealers with ex demo’s as far away from ulez as poss and you’ll get a deal. Two dealers had the same spec car in stock, both ex demo’s and both similar mileage (8k & 9k). By travelling to Somerset I saved over 7k against buying from a London dealer due to ulez demand.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I'm on my third Superb as a company car. The previous two were diesels, my current is the PHEV. 1.4 Petrol, which I was worried about initially but it eats the miles on the motorway and still get 50+ to the gallon. Not as frugal as the diesel, but I pay a lot less tax.
The boot is shallower with the batteries, and there's no spare, but still enough time my cat bag, GoKart trolley and other kit. The DSGA gearbox is excellent, and transition from petrol to electric and back is seamless.