Car Dealer Rant + Suggestions

Warbur

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was looking at exactly the same options for when my lease runs out in February.

Ended up deciding to go for a Focus ST3 (2.0 turbo petrol - 0-60 in 6 secs). I think that's called a mid-life crisis ;)

Seriously though, the lease price is much less than an A3 Black Edition in diesel (or C Class/3 series) and has a lot more kit. I don't do enough miles for the fuel economy to come into it too much.

If you're looking to buy new a salesman I spoke to thought there'll be some cracking deals for the March 1st release as a lot of people want to avoid the 13 plate. Might be worth waiting until as late as you can before ordering.

V

vkurup

If you're looking to buy new a salesman I spoke to thought there'll be some cracking deals for the March 1st release as a lot of people want to avoid the 13 plate. Might be worth waiting until as late as you can before ordering.

Our lease runs out in Feb. Hadnt considered the 13 plate issue. Was trying end the lease early, since the current car would still b less than 3 yr old, so hoping to get a decent exchange value. (or so goes the thinking)