BRS golf booking

oakey22

Head Pro
Visit site
Does anyone else's club have the BRS golf booking system, we have it at ours and its so good its unbelievable. You can view tee times on the net, book and see what members are playing, it also lets you play with other members when there is not a 4 ball for the tee time. You can also edit players for your tee time slot and cancel a tee time too :)

Also sends you an email telling you about the booking you have made :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We have it and I agree it works well. You do get the odd glitch but generally its a big improvement on what we had before

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
we have just installed it but only for Visitor bookings and Open Comps but we hope to go to the Members by the end of the year funds depending.

It has been a huge success so far with the bookings for open comps in particular being superb!

For anyone who hasn't seen it before check it out here....

www.hirselgc.co.uk

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Virtually every club in NI uses it, local company too which is nice. All of the top clubs sites that I have looked at use it also, great way of preventing pile ups on the first teebox.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
The system works great but have to agree with above early times fill up quickly but boy it's a nightmare come the winter months. Tee times go live 13 days before at 1600, if you're not logged in and clicking at 1601 latest you will not get 18 holes in, more of a problem with over subscription than the system itself!!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dont think so but pretty easy to use via internet on phone, did this weeks bookings from Switzerland no problem :)

No app that I know off but simple to use over the internet/mobile phone.

Thanks for replies. We are going to this system soon so i was trying to keep one step ahead. Looks pretty simple to use on other golf club websites.

Last edited:

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
As I've posted before we have it at mine. I love it. Only used on Tuesday's and Friday-Sunday. Goes live 13 days before at 1600. Yes you do have to be refreshing the screen at 15.59.59 but a small price to pay.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
We have had it since the summer, it works well. Some of the ladies section aren't happy has on ladies day we used to be able to play anytime during the day but now we have to stick to "windows"

G

guest100718

We use BRS, the times do go very fast in the winter month, but that will aslwys be the case no matter what system you use. I like knowing what time my golf is booked for.

IanMcC

Visit site
I have messed up something on our BRS system that I cant fix. I wonder if anyone here can help. I wanted to edit the casual booking member rule down from 14 day availability to 2 day. This is for the post coronavirus partial reopening which will hopefully be soon. I entered BRS/Tools/Members Booking/Member Casual Booking Rules. I edited the enabled field (the only white one, the rest were grey). After adding the amended rule it came back as disabled (grey). Tried looking in configuration but cant find anything to enable a rule. Can anyone here bail me out before I have to contact the office girl cap in hand on Tuesday morning?