Howdidido open booking - what a pain

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I've been booking some senior opens for next spring / summer. I was booking three of us into a singles competition & submitted my own entry first. The time I booked then showed "booked", "available", "available". I clicked on the first "available" & it said "locked by another user". It was 5 minutes or more before it would let me book the second slot & another similar wait until I could book the third. A fourball I booked worked the same way, I had to wait before I could enter the second pair.

Is the a way around this? Is it a known fault in the system? I've never come across it before. Doesn't happen on BRS.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It does not happen on IG, once you start booking you are allowed 10 minutes to complete the booking in the same slot.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've been booking some senior opens for next spring / summer. I was booking three of us into a singles competition & submitted my own entry first. The time I booked then showed "booked", "available", "available". I clicked on the first "available" & it said "locked by another user". It was 5 minutes or more before it would let me book the second slot & another similar wait until I could book the third. A fourball I booked worked the same way, I had to wait before I could enter the second pair.

Is the a way around this? Is it a known fault in the system? I've never come across it before. Doesn't happen on BRS.
I would call the club and book direct (y)