Britain is overweight.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
No such thing as healthy eating.... just lower calories than you burn... OK So what shall we call this method of eating fewer calories than we burn?? Eating Healthy?
Not necessarily! A 100% Brocolli diet, as a totally random example, might reduce weight. But the lack of so many other essentials would likely cause all sorts of other issues!

Last edited:

Jason.H

Visit site
I work on a building site and there’s 1 very overweight person. He goes to greggs every day and devours sausage roll/ chocolate eclair deals like it’s nothing. Washes it down with 2 litres of Coca Cola.

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Not necessarily! A 100% Brocolli diet, as a totally random example, might reduce weight. But the lack of so many other essentials would likely cause all sorts of other issues!
According to the one time Health Secretary the tasty Edwina Currie (please, no John Major jokes) eating just a diet of fish and chips would result in you dying of malnutrition.
Same would apply to eggs infected with salmonella.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Missis T is going to weight watchers. Some of here home cooked meals are fantastic and she has lost 11lb at the moment. Basically it’s sensible eating. coz I am A Supportive kinda guy I have been eating the same things. When I hammer the bag of revels I go in the other room ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
According to the one time Health Secretary the tasty Edwina Currie (please, no John Major jokes) eating just a diet of fish and chips would result in you dying of malnutrition.
Does the half a pot of Tomato Sauce with my F&C contribute to my 5-a-day?

Last edited:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Nope ?. I ve been between 12 and 13 stone since I was a teenager, I’m now over 50.
Stone. ? who ate all the pies. joking aside when I started at Thoresby pit. Every years a gang of lads in January went in a 10 week diet. The winner who lost the most took the brass. I did the weigh in on Monday mornings. One lad had to be weighed on the lorry weighbridge he was that fat. He won the first year. He lost 56lbs. ?
The following year the lads changed the rules so that the winner win by % body weight lost.
Edit to say the following year the weighbridge refused to weigh the big lad because it cost x amount each time so he had to go to Boots as there scales Would weigh an elephant ours only went up to 24 stones