Visit site
Would you like to share?

Herts Constabulary...

Op-Velour.jpg

D

Deleted member 16999

Herts Constabulary...

Op-Velour.jpg
That was put out as they were expecting a peaceful protest, the “white” racist counter demo was anything but and this time the Police were prepared and should be thanked rather than accusing them of rubbish.

Trapdraw

Medal Winner
Visit site
Do you have any proof of this alleged Police behaviour?
Google it, it was in the news a few days ago, the police are a disgrace for doing it. They should be impartial and non political.
BLM are just a bunch of hypocrites.
People protesting over criminals being killed, but where are the protests over David Dorn etc, or the black on black killings!

D

Deleted member 16999

Google it, it was in the news a few days ago, the police are a disgrace for doing it. They should be impartial and non political.
BLM are just a bunch of hypocrites.
People protesting over criminals being killed, but where are the protests over David Dorn etc, or the black on black killings!
I have and it was rubbished, the Police did not expect the BLM March to turn violent and dressed accordingly.
Maybe take your EDL glasses off and stop blaming the Police.

Trapdraw

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have and it was rubbished, the Police did not expect the BLM March to turn violent and dressed accordingly.
EDL glasses !! I don’t think so. Is that your response to a differing opinion, call them racist. I bet you’re sitting with your soy latte, reading The Guardian spouting your left wing liberal views. The police didn’t think the BLM protests wouldn’t turn violent !!!! Haha what happened with the ones in the US!!!

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Really, it was advice that the Constabulary thought might help calm the situation.

It was an odds on bet there would be disorder. Policing a London demonstration without expecting some assaults etc would be the height of stupidity.

D

Deleted member 16999

Really, it was advice that the Constabulary thought might help calm the situation.

It was an odds on bet there would be disorder. Policing a London demonstration without expecting some assaults etc would be the height of stupidity.
They had Riot Police in reserve, seriously think about what you and others are “accussing” our Met Police of?
Do you really believe those at the top are risking the lives of their Coppers on the Front Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.