Big Joe.......legend!

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
He should have knocked that wee nyaff oot.

Gattuso was acting like a prize cock for the whole of the 2nd half,it's just a shame Joe wasn't playing,he would have sunk his teeth into the wee ***!

Great result for Spurs!

Pull

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Good result..

Gattuso needs a ban to be fair.. Can't go round headbutting like that let alone to a coach.

Flammini should be banned as well as that was an awful tackle

DCB

Visit site
That's got to be on a par with the burglar who broke into Duncan Fergusons house, a decision the burglar lived to regret ;)

One thing you learn as a kid in the playground, only pick the fights that you have a chance of winning, steer clear of the big bad boys ;)

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
the only teeth that wee rino would be knocking out is the teeth that would have been lodged in the back of his throat,
the big Cleland man wouldn't have been 2 minutes with that annoying wee greasy fud.

TaylormadePhil

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Did you notice how big Joe just stood there after the headbutt. Can anyone tell me one player who would not have fallen to the floor writhing in agony.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Did you notice how big Joe just stood there after the headbutt. Can anyone tell me one player who would not have fallen to the floor writhing in agony.

That's because Joe's from the time when you had to nearly kill someone to get sent off! Real Men in those days.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site

If that had been on a Sunday morning at your local park, Joe reply would have been. "Call that a headbutt?!!" Then split the guys skull with a proper one.

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Gattuso was and always has been a dirty player, even more so now he's getting older and slower. What he did cannot be excused and well done to Big Joe for holding his ground. Gattuso would not stand a chance with him.

Flamini, words escape me as to how he didn't get a red card, he has got to be banned, it was a potential leg breaker.

Great result for Spurs tho and hopefully we can carry it over at the Lane.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
Flamini did a horrid tackle in the 1st half and I couldnt believe he wasnt booked for that, the 2nd one was deffo a straight red, something which I think is given too easily in a lot of cases and then not when warranted!!!!

My boys loved watching Gattuso stropping all night, great entertainment value :)