Best value driver - £100 - New or used

Daveg99

Visit site
I managed to pick up my Taylormade M2 for £90 which was a bargain. If you can pick one up for around £100 mark I don’t think you’ll be disappointed

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I picked up my cobra LTD for around that figure a couple of years back. So good that Bryson had one in his bag last weekend apparently...
There's an abundance of choice if you go back a few years, and most of them will sound better than the Nike. Not as much of a conversation starter though...

Agree with the king ltd. great driver. i always liked the nike vapor fly drivers as well which can be found in the op price range.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi all

I'm looking to pick up a new (to me driver) but don't have a huge amount to spend (around £100) I currently have a 10.5 Nike SQ Tour (got to be about 15 years old!)

Have you any suggestions for what would be the best value second hand driver to pick up (notwithstanding getting the right shaft, etc)

Would something like a Cobra F6 or F7 be a fairly good choice in regards of distance / forgiveness? I was think adjustable angle and a std loft of 10.5? Ping G Series?

Ideally I'd like to do a full fitting but with everything closed that's not a goer at the minute

For info I have a WHS of 7 but driving is a weakness in my game

Cheers
I only paid 165 for my f8 at the end of 2018, shop around.